The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit for the 03-07 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty is an important part of the fuel system upgrade process. This kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is done by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit also includes replacement Fuel Feed Lines (from the fuel filter to the cylinder heads) that replace the stock lines and banjo bolts with larger high flow units and eliminate the restrictive check valves.
The primary benefit of this kit is SIGNIFICANTLY increased fuel flow "through" the heads, ensuring that each fuel injector has adequate fuel volume and pressure all the time (no more "Wide Open Throttle Pressure Drop"). If you want increased injector life and less injector noise...particularly if you are installing expensive new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND this kit to protect your investment!
Features & Details:
- Will Clear Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Setups
- No Interference With Intercooler Tubes!
- Will fit BOTH Single and Dual Alternator Engines
- EXCLUSIVE Custom Return Fitting with Integrated Fuel Filter Air Bleed
- (Driven Diesel is the ORIGINATOR of the Custom Machined Filter Bowl Fitting!)
- Driven Diesel Custom High Flow Banjo Bolts
- NEW Ford Fuel Bowl Fitting O-Ring Included!
- High Quality FueLab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 2ga T-304 Stainless Steel Regulator Mounting Bracket
- Marshall Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Custom CNC Bent S.S. Hard Lines with High Flow Banjo Fittings
- (These are NOT modified stock lines like some of our competitors use!)
- High Quality S.S. Braided Teflon Fuel Lines with BLACK Protective Covering
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed Instructions
- Special Long Handled 6mm Allen Tool Included!
**Use of this kit ELIMINATES the stock fuel pressure regulator assembly completely. You DO NOT need the Ford "Blue Spring" kit when using our Regulated Return Kit**