The Hydra Chip includes 17 total memory slots for tuning presets (15 tuning presets, NO START, and MODULE BYPASS) to get the most performance and efficiency out of your truck no matter where or how you are driving! On the old, 6-position knob-style chip, you could never tell what preset you were running unless you counted the knob's clicks. On the new Hydra Chip, you can always see what tuning program you are running with its convenient LED switchbox. Using the up and down buttons on the switchbox, you can change your tuning preset on the fly.
- Hydra Chip package includes the chip, digital switch, ribbon cable, and USB cable.
- 17 TOTAL POSITIONS including built-in Module Bypass (for diagnostics or emissions testing) and No-Start
- Easy to read TWO DIGIT removable display switch that mounts on any flat surface for maximum convenience
- Optional dash-mounted USB cable and bracket for permanent installation
- Program/reprogram the chip using the optional USB extension cable and bracket
- Supports most competitors’ calibrations
- Fully compatible with PATS-equipped vehicles
- Update and Reprogram ONLINE using our FREE HydraFlash™ software
- Choose from our extensive library of standard calibrations
- Program and Verify ONE or MORE positions with one click
- Program calibrations in ANY POSITION(s) — or leave ANY positions blank!
- A single position takes less than 20 seconds to Program and Verify
- Read the factory PCM calibration directly through the chip
- Print out your own customized calibration list
- Update chip online with new features as they become available
Stock or Modified Stock Useful for emissions or diagnostic purposes 25hp Extremely Heavy Tow 12,500+ pounds 40hp Heavy Tow 10,000 -12,500 pounds 65hp Moderate Tow 7,500 - 10,000 pounds 80hp Light Tow Up to 7,500 pounds 65hp Daily Driver Good for all-around daily driving and economy 80hp Daily Driver 65hp Performance A little more aggressive than a Daily Driver while still
maintaining manageable smoke output
80hp Performance 100hp Performance* 100hp Race* Play time! Offers a more aggressive fuel curve for
improved low RPM response and top end power
120hp Race* 140hp Extreme* This is as big as it gets! (On stock injectors, anyway) High Idle - 1,000rpm Ideal for PTO operation or for faster warm-ups.
We do not recommend exceeding 1,200rpm for safety reasons.
High Idle - 1,100rpm High Idle - 1,200rpm Whisper Mode™ Hit the drive-thru and place your order or do your banking
without having to shut off your truck
Valet Mode 25 mph Lowers the speed limiter Valet Mode 35 mph Valet Mode 45 mph Teen Driver™ 65mph Locks the speed limiter at 65mph Teen Driver™ 75mph Locks the speed limiter at 75 mph